Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Running At Mailmen Is What I Do Best

It was a brisk morning as Grace looked out the window impatiently. She knew that today could quite possibly be the day. She knew that it had already been approved and that all she needed now was to actually have it in her hands. After many trips to Walgreens, the Post Office, many forms filled out, essays written, and even a train ride to Chicago the time had finally come. As excited as she was nothing could have prepared her for the giddy feeling that swooped into her as she looked out the window and saw Jim, the Mailman get out of his car and walk toward her door, unbeknownst as to what he held in his hands. Before he could reach the door, Grace ran out and to meet him. "Do you know what this is" Grace asked as he signed the zillion of forms before he could hand the sealed envelope to her. Before he could even answer Grace blurted out "IT'S MY VISA FOR SWITZERLAND!!"

Countdown: 10 DAYS!

In order for my full tuition to be covered I still need around $5,800. Please prayerfully consider partnering with me financially. If you would like to deposit money quickly simply go to the PayPal link on the right side of my blog, or if you would like to donate and receive a tax deduction, you can send money to Monona Oaks Community Church at:

6200 Monona Drive
Monona, WI 53716

This Sunday I will be speaking at my old school (that is also a church)
Although it will be short and sweet pray that I will be able to

♦be really clear and easy to understand

♦remember to say all the important things

♦get other people as passionate about mission as I am

I will leave you all with this song, it's fantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment