Monday, August 22, 2011

T-33 Days Until I'm Off

So so very soon I will be leaving for switzerland to start my DTS! It's crazy to think that in almost a month I'll be living on a different continent embracing a totally different lifestyle than what I'm used to. I should be crazy nervous right?? Nope. Well yes at times, but not right now. Right now I feel excitement! Excitement about what I'll be doing, where I'll be going, how much I am going to grow (spiritually of course not length wise:) and the list goes on and on and on and well you get the point.
Alright, now that I have that out of my system I want to write about my financial situation. The organization that I will be joining is non-profit and for me to be a part of it I need friends and family to partner with me both financially and with your prayers. The total cost of my five month DTS is $11,000. My tuition can be payed in 3 portions and each portion covers different parts of my school. The first portion is exactly $4,315 and covers the first three months of the school which is also the lecture phase. Through my job being a noodler at Noodles & Company I have socked away enough money to cover this portion and also my airplane ticket to Switzerland. So right now I am in need of $6,263. The second portion of my tuition is $4,000 and is payable during the sixth week of my school (beginning of November). This will cover airfare, accommodation, food, administration expenses and other ground fees during the outreach phase. The last portion is $2,000 and is due the 10th week (beginning of December) of my school. This portion will cover the remaining cost of the outreach. Please pray about supporting me and if you feel led to help in any way please do! Right now I am working on getting a PayPal account set up so money can be easily deposited. For now though if you feel like you could support what I am doing e-mail me-graceaure@gmail.com and I'll send you my home address. If you are reading this sentence then that means that you actually read the entire post. So THANK YOU! Seriously you are amazing who ever you are! In Switzerland they speak predominately German and French and the half of Switzerland that I'll be they speak French, so I'll end with avoir une belle journéer! Meaning have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment