Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oh, This Has Gotta Be The Good Life!

Life is good. Seriously did you know that having classes five days of the week talking about one man (Jesus-for those of you who were struggling) being in a community of YWAMers, eating Swiss chocolate and cheese on a regular basis, waking up to the view of beautiful mountains right outside my window, living in Europe and so much more is the best.


The sweet view from my window!

A big shout out to all my wonderful supporters! I now have all the money for my next payment portion! THANK YOU! I am so blessed to have all of you in my life.

I have also recently found out where I'll be going on outreach! ......TOGO!! Here is a picture of where Togo is located along with some helpful facts.



*The prominent language spoken is french
*120,000 are living with aids (number taken in 2009)
*Christian 29%, Muslim 20%, indigenous beliefs 51%
*32% of the population is below the poverty line

I'll be leaving for Togo on the 17th on December and my final tuition payment is due two weeks before then around the beginning of December. The final tuition payment will be anywhere from $569 to $2,277. I'll let you know as soon as I know the exact cost. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message!

I'll leave you all with this song! We are learning a dance to this song for our outreach! So good.

Have a spectacular week!


Dancing Generation-Matt Redman
(sorry the video wouldn't load!)

No comments:

Post a Comment